Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post New Year's!

I made it through New Year's without too much damage! My total weight loss as of this morning is 16.5 pounds and I couldn't be more excited. My first goal of 20 pounds is in sight and that will mean I am 1/3 of the way to my total goal - YAY!

I made a big step yesterday and joined the gym. I have been wanting to for ages, but kept thinking up excuses. The biggest one was that I didn't have time to go and the second one was that it's too expensive. Both problems (excuses) have been solved! As for time, I realized I have to MAKE the time and if I want it bad enough it can happen. The 2nd, money, was solved when they opened a brand new Planet Fitness right near my office and it was only $1 to join and $10 per month with no contract!!!!!!!  That is definitely in the budget :)

So I got up today at 5:45 (big feat for me, I am NOT a morning person), went out into the 10 degree weather, brushed the dusting of snow off my car and proceeded on my merry way! It felt great and I am so proud of myself!

This picture/quote made me laugh!


I love the setting of this photo....I'm such a beach girl and although I am too old for a bikini, I will at least wear a tankini this year when I reach my goal :)



I love comfy fashion :)

 Source

Source

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the committment to join a gym! That's a big step!

    ReplyDelete