Monday, December 19, 2011

Elaborating

Over on my sidebar, I've listed some of my "Reasons Why". Over the next few days I'm going to elaborate a bit more on that.

I want to be here for my son-

and by that I mean, FULLY HERE! Of course the obvious is that I want to live a long healthy life and be around for my son and to see his life progress. But, I also mean, while I am HERE, I want to be my best self, be a good role model for him and have the energy that it takes to keep up with him, now at 5 years old and later on through his school and sports and everything else in between! I want to play at the park with him instead of sitting by and watching, I WANT to run and jump and play with him, instead of WISHING that I had the energy to.

That is my biggest reaason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment